- You know the drill ... click a thumbnail from the display
at the bottom to see the full size photo image.
- Images will load into a new browser
window to provide you with as much viewable screen area
You can switch between this selection screen and the display
screen by simply pressing the alt and tab keys - that is: while
holding the alt key down, press the tab key, then release them.
Selecting a new image will automatically display it in the other
open browser window, and you can simply alt-tab to switch back
and forth between the two browser views.
- The images are best viewed with your system configured for
800x600 screen resolution, and for optimum viewing should be
downloaded and viewed with a graphics program rather than in
your internet browser window (browsers tend to create image
- If you don't have a program for viewing graphics, you can
(273K) the IrfanView graphics viewer
(for Windows 95/98/NT systems only).
- To download any of the photograph images to your computer's
- click your mouse button on the thumbnail of the desired image,
- this will open a new browser window which will display
the full size image,
- click your right mouse button anywhere on the photo when it's
displayed in the new browser window,
- choose the item "Save Image As" (or "Save Picture As",
depending on your browser),
- You will be prompted for where you wish to save the picture.